Christopher B. Leinberger is a land use strategist, developer and author combining business realities with social and environmental objectives. He works to make progressive development profitable.
- Currently is a visiting fellow at The Brookings Institution
- A founding partner of Arcadia Land Company, a new urbanism development company
- As Managing Partner of the Historic District Improvement Company (HDIC), Leinberger primarily focused on the redevelopment of downtown Albuquerque
- a Managing Director of Robert Charles Lesser & Co., the country’s largest independent real estate advisory firm
- Teaches at the University of New Mexico School in the School of Architecture and Planning
- Serving on the Planned Growth Strategy Implementation Task Force and is the Chairman of the Executive Committee for the Tri- Centennial Commission in Albuquerque and has served as the Chair of the Board of Trustees for the College of Santa Fe and Chair of the Metropolitan Development Commission in Santa Fe
Last updated 8/25/16