Curtis Davis is the Senior Investment Officer with the Hancock Real Estate Investment Group, (HREIG) and is the chief design and construction management advisor. He is responsible for design guidelines in support of investment decisions; and advises on major capital improvements to HREIG’s more significant real estate holdings.
- Formerly served as Director of Design & Engineering for Boston’s Central Artery/Tunnel Project and oversaw the development and implementation of all design guidelines and design engineering contracts for this multi-billion dollar urban highway reconstruction and expansion program
- Served the CA/T Project as Manager of Architecture & Urban Design where he was directly responsible for the oversight of the design and development of the Architecture, Highway Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Urban Design Development and Public Arts components of the project
- Served as a Development Architect with the Executive Office of Communities and Development of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and earlier with the Greater Roxbury Development Corporation
- Design critic and thesis advisor at Harvard University and the Boston Architectural Center, as well as serving as mayoral appointee to the Boston Civic Design Commission
- Earned the degree of Bachelor of Arts in architecture from Rice University and a Master’s degree in architecture from the Harvard University Graduate School of Design
Last updated 8/25/16