Dee Walsh is the Chief Operating Officer at Network for Oregon Affordable Housing, overseeing internal operations, lending, and special program initiatives.
- Previously was the Executive Director of REACH Community Development, an old private nonprofit community development corporation that develops affordable housing, revitalizes residential and business districts and provides services to adult and youth tenants of REACH-owned housing
- Served as a community development specialist with Pacific Power, preparing economic development plans for cities, counties and economic development organizations in a six state region
- Previously worked with the City of Portland Bureau of Community Development, where she created and managed an award-winning grant program for community improvement projects called the Neighborhood Self-Help Program
- Currently serves on the Central Eastside Industrial Council Board of Directors and also serves as the Vice President of the Network Advisory Board of the Enterprise Foundation
- Received a certificate of completion for the Achieving Excellence in Community Development Program from Harvard University, the Volunteer Action Award on behalf of REACH from President Bill Clinton and the Gretchen Miller Kafoury Award for Lifetime Achievement in Community Development
- Holds a Master’s degree in Urban Planning from the University of Washington and a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Iowa
Last updated 8/25/16