Frank Sanchis is the Director of the United States Programs at World Monuments Fund.
- Has significant experience in architecture, preservation, and planning and holds a B.A. in architecture from Pratt Institute and an M.S. in historic preservation from Columbia University
- Served as Senior Advisor to the Municipal Art Society
- Served as Vice President for Stewardship of Historic Sites for the National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Executive Director of the New York City Landmarks Preservation commission
- Author of American Architecture: Westchester County, New York, illustrated largely with his own photographs
- Currently serves on the board of the Catskill Center for Conservation and Development
Last updated 8/25/16