James Stockard, AICP, is an expert in affordable housing and community development and has been a principal at Stockard & Engler & Brigham for over 25 years.
- Curator of the Loeb Fellowship at the Harvard Graduate School of Design for 17 years
- Served as the court-appointed special master for the Department of Public and Assisted Housing in Washington, DC and was the Principal investigator for the Public Housing Operating Cost Study commissioned by the US Congress
- Taught courses on housing policy at MIT’s School of Architecture, Tufts University and the Harvard Graduate School of Design
- Commissioner of the Cambridge Housing Authority for 40 years (including 6 terms as chair), and is a founding trustee of the Cambridge Affordable Housing Trust Fund.
- Completed Loeb Fellowship Program and earned a Master of City Planning degree from the Harvard Graduate School of Design
Last updated 8/25/16