Lawrence P. Goldman
Lawrence Goldman is presently (since June of 2011) the President and Chief Executive Officer of the Theater Square Development Company, a subsidiary of The New Jersey Performing Arts Center (NJPAC).
- Appointed the first President of NJPAC in June of 1989, became Chief Executive Offices in 1993, and stepped down after 22 years in June of 2011.
- Served as Vice President and Director of Real Estate, Planning and Development for Carnegie Hall Corporation, where he was responsible for organizing the restoration, renovation, and expansion of Carnegie Hall and the development of an adjacent 60 story tower
- Worked in association with the Roosevelt Island Development Corporation in New York; was Special Assistant to the President at the New York State Urban Development Corporation; and was a Lecturer in Public and International Affairs at the Woodrow Wilson School at Princeton University.
- Provided consultant services to public and private institutions in the New York area including the Brooklyn Museum; the Ford Foundation, the City University of New York.
- Holds a Ph.D. in Public Affairs from the Woodrow Wilson School at Princeton University, and an A.B. from Colgate University
Last updated 8/25/16