Randy Gragg is a writer, editor, and organizer who has worked in the Pacific Northwest for the past 25 years. He writes about architecture, art, cultural politics, urban design, and planning.
- Appointed director of the John Yeon Center for Architecture and Landscape Studies at the University of Oregon in 2013
- Editor-at-Large and former editor-in-chief for Portland Monthly, a 56,000-circulation city magazine
- Writer and columnist for The Oregonian, Portland’s daily newspaper from 1989 to 2000
- Founded and edited Portland Spaces, a design magazine, and Reflex, an art magazine for the Northwest region
- Edited and co-wrote Where the Revolution Began: Lawrence and Anna Halprin and the Reinvention of Public Space
Last updated 8/25/16