Rebecca L. Flora
Rebecca L. Flora, AIA, LEED AP, is a certified planner specializing in sustainable community development. Throughout her career she has led projects and initiatives across multiple areas of sustainability including urban redevelopment, Main Street revitalization, historic preservation, affordable housing, climate action planning, green building, and job creation.
- Currently president and CEO of ReMake, LLC
- Served as chair of the board of directors and Senior Vice President of Education and Research for U.S. Green Building Council
- Founding member of the committee that established the LEED for Neighborhood Development rating system.
- Oversaw development of award-winning sustainability plans for four regions in New York State as Sustainable Communities Practice Leader for Ecology and Environment, Inc.
- Developed and adapted the City of Pittsburgh’s first Climate Action Plan in 2008
- Serves as an adjunct professor at Carnegie Mellon University’s Heinz College
Last updated 8/25/16