Reese Fayde, MCP, is a real estate and small business turnaround specialist working with underperforming small businesses, nonprofits and government programs matching them with the human and financial capital resources they need to achieve their ambition. She is an experienced owner and redeveloper of urban real estate bringing sharp analytic skills to problems.
- Over 20 years of extensive experience in the fields of community economic development, affordable housing, and real estate, operating development and consulting firms
- Established her own firm in 1979 and was the former Chief Executive Officer of Living Cities
- Previously worked for Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency, the Cambridge and Worcester, MA housing authorities, and a non-profit housing development organizations
- Is a member of the Mayor’s Institute on City Design National Advisory Council and has served on the boards of numerous non-profit organizations and served as a Director of the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York.
- Completed a Loeb Fellow at Harvard University, has a bachelor’s degree from Clark University and a master’s degree in planning from Boston College.
Last updated 8/25/16