David T. Lawrence has 30 years of experience in the real estate development business and is the Senior Vice President of Gerald Hines Interests.
- Worked as a mortgage banker with the Rouse Company in Columbia, Md
- Began with Hines in 1977 and has been responsible for the development, management, and operation of more than 6.5 million square feet of commercial property, including buildings in Minneapolis, Midland, Texas; Manhattan; Stamford and Hartford, Conn.; and Princeton, N.J.
- Opened a new office in New York City for Hines and operated it for 15 years
- Served as a Director of the Visiting Nurse Service of New York and the Institute for Urban Design, served as a Trustee and officer of the Board of Trustees of The Chapin School in New York City, and continues to serve as a Trustee of Groton School in Groton, MA
- Graduated from Harvard College in 1967
Last updated 8/25/16