Mark Stodola is the Mayor of Little Rock, Arkansas, since January of 2007 and was re-elected to a 2nd term in 2011. Throughout his service, Mayor Stodola has prioritized public safety, urban revitalization, and community health.
- Promoted the revitalization of Little Rock’s Main Street, partnering with public and private sectors to secure $1 billion in new capital investment and more than 5,000 new jobs to the city
- Crafted a major bond initiative that resulted in $6.9 million dollars in improvements to the City’s park system
- Campaigned to increase the City’s sales tax to provide for much-needed road and drainage improvements
- Led healthy living initiatives like Love Your Block and Love Your School
- In 1990 he was elected as Prosecuting Attorney for the 6th District where he focused his energies on gang violence, and developed the first Domestic Violence Unit in the State and created a Gang Prosecution Team.
Last updated 8/25/16