Vernon George is a Partner in the economic and financial consulting firm of George, Henry, George Partners.
- Previously served in senior consulting and management positions with Hammer, Siler, George Associates and its predecessor firm, Hammer & Company
- Development efforts include residential, office, technology and industrial projects in urban, suburban and recreational communities
- Recognized as an early leaders in working with universities and their communities in the creation of research and technology parks, incubator/accelerators and entrepreneurial development strategies, through resource assessment, market and financial analysis, and financing and implementation strategies
- Served as a Board Member and Officer of the International Economic Development Council and the Association of University Research Parks; and has served as an active member and conference presenter of the Urban Land Institute, NAIOP, National Association of State Universities and Land Grant
- Received his Bachelor’s degree at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and his Master’s degree at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Last updated 8/25/16